Endowment funds are our safeguard for the school's long-term well-being. An endowment is a fund in which the principal is protected in perpetuity while a percentage of the interest income is applied to certain areas of need. Heschel's endowment reduces economic vulnerability and increases stabilization by diversifying our income.
Ways to Contribute with Great Tax Benefits*
- Cash: Make a tax-deductible cash gift
- Pledge: Make a tax-deductible multi-year pledge payable over time
- Stock: Transfer securities with no capital gains taxes
- Planned Giving and Bequests: Add Heschel to your will or estate plan
- Life Insurance: Gift Heschel a life insurance policy and receive a tax deduction
- Real Estate: Transfer real estate to Heschel with a tax-deductible charitable remainder trust
Opportunities are also available to endow existing and emerging programs at Heschel.
*Please consult your tax professional.
Questions? Contact Gillian Feldman, Director of Advancement
(818) 368-5781 x403
Tax ID# 95-2794822
Leadership Giving Levels
Gifts of $10,000 and above will be permanently recognized on our endowment donor display in the Heschel Breezeway.